Wednesday, February 9, 2011

sleep, where are you?


Where hides sleep?

So much for running today.

Woke up at 1:30 am to go to work, got off at 3 pm, put gas in the truck, did some grocery shopping and spread salt on the driveway. By the time I got done there was just enough time that if I ate fast I could get to bed and maybe get 6 ½ hours of sleep before it starts all over again.

Being that I was tired and a bit crabby from knowing I have to go work another 12-hour day tomorrow, I decided to make some junk food for dinner.

For me anymore junk food means either pizza or something like Morningstar farms chik'n tenders. Tonight I did the chick’n tenders with some brown rice and peas. To make it really bad I threw some BBQ sauce on the tenders too.
 I washed this fine culinary delight down with a glass of apple juice and the occasional drink from a bottle of port. I was too tired and lazy to pour a proper glass of port so I just drank from the bottle like a pirate (or whino, but I’m going with pirate). Ahh, the good life.

I took to long to clean up and get my lunch ready for tomorrow so I guess 6 hours is all I get in the sack.  

Tomorrow…swimming!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment