Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ugh...

Well, looks like that scratchy feeling in my chest was a big nasty cold brewing. I haven’t had any energy for a week. This cold is just bad enough to be annoying, yet not bad enough for a doctor visit. I thought it was almost gone yesterday, but I was just pausing while it changed gears. Now I have a runny nose and a “productive” cough.

  I haven’t trained in almost 7 days now and I think that is what is bothering me the most right now. The weather has been so nice and there has been so little to do around the house that I have had plenty of time to get out, yet here I am, in the house trying to calculate when I can take another Dayquil.


I managed to get to the library on the way home from work and picked up “the non-runners marathon trainer"the non-runners marathon trainer” by David A. Whitsett. Could be an interesting read. Just in case it isn’t as interesting as I hoped, I also picked up “the man who ate his boots” by Anthony Brandt. This book is about the history of Britain’s search for the Northwest Passage. I have a thing for nautical stories. My wife, however, is not as much a fan. She says I talk in my sleep about “being at sea” when I read/watch nautical stories.  Better to be talking of being at sea than the hacking I've been doing the past two nights...

This entire weeks distance:

0.o

No comments:

Post a Comment